Covid Safety Measures at Be DTLA
Be DTLA by The Souferian Group is committed to our residents and staff feeling safe and healthy.
We will continue to follow the required guidelines, including those set forth by the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities, to further our commitment to cleanliness and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our highest priority is maintaining a stress-free and peaceful community for you in accordance with applicable public health and safety laws, and guidance. To that end, we would like to share with our residents some recent updates around these efforts:
We have already implemented the following diverse health and hygiene measures at the property in furtherance of minimizing person-to-person contact:
- An increased 7-day a week cleaning schedule of common areas (multiple times a day) with extra attention to high traffic zones including the lobbies, elevators, pool, parking garages, and mailrooms
- The addition of touchless hand sanitizers at the property
- Amenities and bathrooms now feature touchless faucets and soap dispensers
- Touchless drinking fountains are now available
- Virtual property tours for prospective residents to reduce unnecessary foot traffic
We also want to highlight the wellness- and wellbeing-focused amenities currently offered at Be DTLA:
- Operable windows within each unit for fresh air circulation
- Bespoke wellness programming
- A dedicated concierge staff with no-contact capabilities
- Contactless resident events carried out through the digital Be DTLA community
- A premier location including our proximity to a healthcare facility, one of Downtown Los Angeles’s few grocery stores, an in-building full-service Starbucks Coffee, and diverse dining establishments — to meet all resident take-out, pick up, contactless delivery or other needs within walking distance.
Our vision is to provide the first of its kind apartment community that redefines the focus on wellness residential living — a centrally located environment that emphasizes healthy minds, bodies, spirits and fun as an enhancement of, not a challenge to, maintaining our collective health and safety, which is something we believe has never been more important than now.
We are dedicated to providing an unparalleled living experience and will continue to monitor developments, adjust protocols and provide updates as needed to maintain compliance with applicable laws — with an eye towards preserving the character of our community.
Greystar Coronavirus (Covid-19) Statement
At Greystar, the health and safety of our residents, team members, and communities always comes first. It is this belief that continues to guide our actions as we navigate the quickly evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. You can review our statement on the Greystar.com website.