Frequently Asked Questions at Be DTLA
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
We restore the apartment back to new, to include carpet cleaning, painting, and replace things necessary.
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No, you do not have to be present.
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes, Be DTLA has 24 hour emergency maintenance.
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
Log into your resident portal to place a work request, available 24 hours.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
You will need to call a locksmith should you find yourself locked out of your home after business hours.
1. What amenities does the property offer?
Be DTLA offers a swimming pool, 24 hour fitness center and yoga studio, 24 hour package locker system, onsite dry cleaning service via ByNext lockers, pool house, work from home lounge with wifi, and 2 beautifully designed rooftops.
2. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
During summer time, the pool is open from 10 am -9pm.
3. Is your community pet friendly?
Yes - contact our Leasing Office for more information!
4. What appliances are standard?
Each Be DTLA apartment comes with a stove, washer and dryer, microwave, fridge and dishwasher standard.
5. What are the fees associated with having pets?
Pet rent is $50 per month and there's a non-refundable $500 pet deposit. Two pets are allowed per unit.
1. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
Your application to Be DTLA can take up to 48 hrs for approval.
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
You can pay online, automatic checking account withdrawing, written checks or money orders.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
Yes, $100,000 insurance policy coverage required and Be DTLA listed as additional interest.
4. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
AT&T and Spectrum are both available at Be DTLA.
5. Which school district are you in?
We are in the Maple School District.