Frequently Asked Questions at Be DTLA
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
We restore the apartment back to new, to include carpet cleaning, painting, and replace things necessary.
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No, you do not have to be present.
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes, Be DTLA has 24 hour maintenance.
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
Call our front office during regular business hours & for after hours call our maintenance emergency line.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
There is a $35 fee for after hours and to purchase a new key cost $5
1. What amenities does the property offer?
Be DTLA offers a swimming pool, hour fitness center, 24 hour package locker system, onsite dry cleaning service via Butler Box lockers and a resident clubhouse with wifi.
2. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
During summer time, the pool is open from 10 am -9pm.
3. Is your community pet friendly?
Yes - contact our Leasing Office for more information!
4. What appliances are standard?
Each Be DTLA apartment comes with a stove, washer and dryer, microwave, fridge and dishwaser standard.
5. What are the fees associated with having pets?
Pet rent is $20 per month and there's a non-refundable $150 pet fee. Two pets are allowed per unit.
1. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
Your application to Be DTLA can take up to 48 hrs for approval.
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
You can pay online, automatic checking account withdrawing, written checks or money orders.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
Yes, $100,000 insurance policy coverage required and Be DTLA listed as additional interest.
4. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
AT&T and Spectrum are both available at Be DTLA.
5. Which school district are you in?
We are in the Maple School District.